Talented Anna Svobodova has designed every dress with eye for detail, dresses were made by wedding atelier Gül Adigüzel in Turkey. We believe that when it comes to fine fabrics and laces, only the best is good enough. Used materials:
- satin, tulle, taffeta, organza, elastin
- Turkish, Syrian and French lace and hand embroidery
- beads, rhinestones, sequins, and beads.
Lace and embroidery are called art of two hands. What is more needlework belongs to an ancient tradition with roots extending from the dawn of history to the present day. This craft had spread from China to India and Egypt. Until in Italy of the 15th century exquisite European lace was born. Lace and embroidery, which can be found on the dress collection by Eny are:
- Turkish embroidery - the art of embroidery has traditionally occupied an important place in Turkish life. Needlework found a particularly wide range of applications, especially in the court and its circle which produced embroidery of such high quality that it has all the characteristics of fine art.
- Syrian embroidery - metal strips, precious and semi-precious stones, and sequins are used to add to this decorative stitching technique. Syrian laces and embroidery are well know for high quality and durability.
- French embroidery - famous for its soft lines and quality workmanship. This needlework stands for a luxury fine tulle decorated with lace trim on both sides. Furthermore, northern France became the European center of the finest Leavers laces.